VMware Administrator | TSPV Clearnace
The Lead VMware Administrator is required assist with the management of VMware virtual environment as per the direction from the technical lead and manager
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance
- 12 or 24 month Contract on offer
- Excellent Rates & Work/Life Balance
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience with VMware virtual environment, VRA, NSX, Orchestrator, VRO Manager. vRealize Log insight
- Assist with vSphere design and deployment.
- Assist with security and configuration compliance, performance, capacity management design and deployment.
- Provide assistance with ASD's Service Catalogue, self Service, PaaS and software defined networking which may require scripting.
- Manage the day-to-day operations, including investigation and remedy of faults in relation to customer's VMware virtual environment.
- Provide assistance in meeting customer's Operational Level Agreements and working in Consultation with stakeholders and line management
- Engage with relevant stakeholders in documentation development
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.