Training Developer - Naval Defence - Melbourne inner suburbs
Seeking an experienced ADF Training Developer to join our clients team on an exciting naval project which will directly enhance ADF capability.
We currently have an opportunity in the inner western suburbs of Melbourne for a Training Developer who has a firm understanding of Defence Training Systems. In this role you will have the ability to support and manage major learning and developments aspects of Defence naval capabilities. The successful applicant will work within a highly professional environment and be experienced in training design and development.
If you a seeking a challenging opportunity to demonstrate your expertise in learning & development within a Defence environment, apply now.
- A chance to design and develop a training program on a high profile Naval project
- Contributing to training scenario and syllabus development, including content development
- Perform gap analysis
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert for training services development and delivery as required
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in military operational training disciplines (Training Services Teams)
- Naval, Airforce, Army or Aviation experience (strongly preferred)
- Ex-ADF members encouraged to apply
- Australian citizenship (strongly preferred)
- AGSVA security clearance & ITAR compliance (strongly preferred)
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
APPLY NOW - This is an urgent role and we are interviewing immediately.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Sophie Richards on 03 9982 0304 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.