Our client design and manufacture innovative products to a global market within an industry seeing massive growth.
They are currently seeking a test engineer to contribute to the desigin and development of their industry leading products that will save lives.
About the role
- Develop methods and procedures for testing the quality of products
- Carry out QA and regression tests
- Implement and release software and firmware to production
- Maintain production database
- Introduce test processes, monitor tests and take corrective action
- Provide support to manufacturing operations
- 2+ years' experience in a testing role
- Proven knowledge of applications, network layer, control protocols
- Experience with wireless networking
- Strong capabilities with C code
- Experience with embedded Linux and wireless communication
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Wireless protocol stack development experience
- Exposure to RF architecture
- Strong scripting skills
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Embedded Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
All resumes should be sent in Word Format.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ellen Hanratty on 03 9982 0303 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.