Our client is a leader in innovative engineering solutions in the Naval Sector. The successful candidate will complete a multitude of technical writing activities in accordance with relevant project procedures and work instructions, to technical projects.
- You will be responsible for the creation of technical maintenance requirements manuals regarding standards and baseline configuration.
- You must display the ability to read and interrupt technical mechanical drawings/manuals.
- Confirm all material standards are accurate and current, utilizing established Defence and associated systems.
- You must display the ability to complete daily technical writing activities with very limited supervision and liaise with various stakeholders when required.
- Assist in the development of project infrastructure such as tools deployment, metrics collection and process development.
- Experienced in Technical Maintenance Documentation.
- Have proven and relevant naval experience or come from an EX-Navy background.
- Be proficient in Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, Adobe Acrobat and ensure artefacts written to a concise Technical English.
- Be an Australian Citizen
- You must be able to hold a Defence BASLINE Clearance - this is essential.
This role would be suited to an ex-maintenance technician that has progressed their career into Technical Documentation.
Please forward your resume in WORD FORMAT.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact James Hobbs on 02 9492 7538 and quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.