Technical Sales Manager - Defence Maritime & Offshore
$100k-$110k + Excellent Bonus + Car Allowance + Super + Benefits
- Expanding company and technologies
- Varied Role and Customer Base
- Existing Accounts and Customers
An opportunity has arisen to continue the growth of a well-established international company who are the world leaders in what they do. Expanding on their international success with major Naval and Offshore platforms, this organization provide state of the art solutions and subsequent support services, to ensure the safety of both vessels and the people aboard them.
A genuine autonomous opportunity has arisen, where you will be responsible for maximizing those already established markets and projects whilst also creating the needs and requirements of available products and services into under developed markets. With a support team in place your ability and confidence in delivering solutions to your clients will never be in question.
- Providing technical input, account management and business development
- Close coordination with Shipyards, Prime Contractors, Sub-Contractors and Consultants.
- Negotiating with stakeholders within Defence and Offshore industries, including CASG
- Dealing with Owners, Designers, Engineers and Procurement, securing contracts for technical solutions
With a focus on Australia and NZ there will be an element of interstate and some international travel.
Rewards and prospects will follow with you driving and establishing this side of the business, executing the sales, business development and commercial direction of this growth sector.
- Established contacts within Defence, ideally Navy
- Track record of selling technical solutions or services
- Engineering Qualifications, Degree strong preference
- Eligible for Australian Security Clearance
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact James Donovan on 02 9492 7535 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.