Systems Engineer V&V
We are looking for an experienced Systems Engineer with Verification and Validation (V&V) experience, to bring their skills and expertise to a leading professional services provider within Defence Industry. You will provide engineering support in the development of a key Aerospace acquisition project.
You will need to be comfortable working in a small team environment and engage with the customer to achieve the acquisition project objectives.
The successful engineering candidate will be required to complete planning, conduct and reporting of integration of system activities, in order to meet the customer's strict activities requirements. These activities will include but are not limited to the development and conduct of integration tests, development and acceptance, identification and planning of instrumentation and test rig requirements.
- Represent the Customer at working groups, Verification Kick Off Meetings (VKOM), Verification Review Boards (VRB), Test Readiness Reviews (TRR), and factory and site acceptance testing
- Manage and assist in the maintenance of the Project Test and Evaluation Master Plan
- Engage with relevant Defence stakeholders, authorities and SMEs to manage and enable to outcomes of the V&V Plan
- Identify and work with Project Office to manage project V&V risks
- Assist the Project Authority to ensure the delivery of V&V activities are aligned to the customers approved V&V plan
- Evaluating and approving Acceptance Test Procedures (including coverage analysis) and Acceptance Test Reports
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary Engineering qualifications (degree qualified), Systems, V&V or Aerospace Engineering
- Proven and relevant Defence Aerospace experience
- 8+ years of proven Verification and Validation Tests experience
- Operational Test & Evaluation (OT&E) qualified
- Defence Security Clearance - NV1
- CASG and or Systems Programme Office experience - Desirable
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence sector. As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects, we have been actively engaging and working with in the Australian Defence Industry for over 17 years.
We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Adrian Broadhead on 02 9492 7519 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.