Systems Engineer - Defence
Our client is a world-renowned supplier to the Defence Industry both Nationally and Internationally. They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Systems Engineer to join a rapidly growing team here in Melbourne, to support a brand-new state-of-the-art development project for the Australian Defence Force. Individuals with experience across the entire systems engineering lifecycle (V&V, Test & Integration, Requirements Management, Design and Review) will be highly suitable.
- Enforce design, system and specifications as required
- Establishing test plans & procedures and test analysis
- Implementation, integration, verification and validation
- Develop technical certification and risk assessment plans
- System definition/high level, preliminary and detailed design
- Provide requirements analysis and management with the use of software management tools such as; DOORs and/or UML.
- Engineering support for tender evaluation
- 3 - 5 years' experience as a Systems Engineer
- Engineering Degree in either Mechanical or Mechatronics disciplines
- Experience in systems architecture, design & development and test & evaluation
- Defence industry experience desirable
- Excellent culture and working conditions
- Travel opportunities locally and nationally
- Competitive salary package and excellent opportunities for career development
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and a Baseline Clearance or above.
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Nick Reid on 03 9982 0305 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.