Opportunities are now available for Defence Aviation Systems Engineers to work on advanced military aviation projects.
Kinexus currently has an initial 6 month contract opportunity for a Defence Systems Engineer with avionics and electrical/electronic experience to join their client's team and work on multiple military aviation projects.
In this role you will have the ability to provide systems engineering support to the Hardware and Capability Design Team. You will be responsible for the processes, systems and tools to produce products and services to meet Defence's strict customer and regulatory requirements, in order to support our nation's strategic operations.
The successful applicant will be joining a values based and highly professional environment.
- You will develop, review, approve and manage design engineering task
- Provide advice on repairs and modifications
- Develop and approve engineering advice and instructions for Continued Airworthiness
- Perform complex analysis and review of technical documentation
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering in Avionics, Electronics or similar discipline
- Prior experience in the aviation industry
- Prior or continued experience in Defence projects
- Experience in DASR or CASR airworthiness
- Current CPEng and RPEQ will be highly favoured
- Hold a current Baseline security clearance or higher
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence sector. As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects, we have been actively engaging and working with in the Australian Defence Industry for over 18 years.
We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Adrian Broadhead on 02 9492 7519 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.