Software Engineer- Defence
Our client is working with leading edge robotic products that are contributing to the future of Land based training and will help develop the future of simulation training.
They are looking to bring on a Software Engineer with experience in C++ development to work on the design, implementation and support of the robotic based simulation tool they currently operate. The successful candidate will have experience with safety critical environments, ideally in Defence, Medical or Automotive industries.
- Conduct software analysis, integration, prototyping and testing
- Develop C++/C# code on a variety of embedded and real time systems for highly dynamic robotic motion platforms
- Adhere to software engineering processes and contribute to software engineering process improvement
- Contribute to the delivery of high-quality analysis and User Experience outcomes
- Understand and comply with current Australian Defence standards
- Prepare and conduct software test cases and relevant documentation
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or similar
- At least 2 years of experience in software development: Defence, Medical, Rail or Automotive experience is highly desired
- Experience with C++ development
Due to the nature of the work, you must be an Australian citizen to apply!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Jordan Haas on 02 9492 7528 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.