Software Developer | TSPV Clearance | Security Operations
The Software Developer is required to undertake software development and maintenance activities. The Software Developer will work within a framework of legislation, established principles, work practices and procedures in accordance with ASD's mission and business objectives. They will work with independence having the authority and discretion to investigate and gather information from diverse sources and explore new ideas and different viewpoints to support the longer-term business objectives.
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance
- 12 or 24 month Contract on offer
- Excellent Rates & Work/Life Balance
Skills and Knowledge
- Oracle database and/or SQL query experience (desirable).
- Experience in Spring; Hibernate; Tomcat; PKI; and BitBucket (desirable).
- Sustain and enhance a web interface written in the Java programming language.
- Design, code, test, correct and document enhancements and sustainment performed on system being supported.
- Undertake objective, systematic analysis and draw accurate conclusions based on evidence and detailed technical, operational, professional and procedural advice in relation to complex problems.
- Identify relevant stakeholders' expectations and concerns to develop a clear understanding of the methodology and practices to achieve outcomes that deliver benefits for both parties.
- As required, write new SQL queries for reports and optimise existing SQL queries if deemed to be performing inefficiently. This work can be performed in collaboration with the corporate database team
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.