A leading Systems Integrator in Defence is seeking a SharePoint Administrator for a 6-week engagement (w/possible extensions).
Responsibilities may include;
- Advise and manage the format and design of documents within SharePoint.
- Troubleshooting SharePoint problems and escalating if required.
- Program SharePoint site administration for the business.
- Assist in the development of SharePoint solution development based on user requirements.
- Create Workflows Process for the review and approval of documentation including engineering documents.
- SharePoint metadata compliance, version management and permission management.
- Undertake process review and improvement activities across the program.
- Assisting with migration activities and provide best practice advice and respond to enquiries regarding configuration and functionality of SharePoint.
- Provide support to internal document control (e.g. formatting of documents, proof reading).
- Identifying and assisting procedure improvements and involvement in implementing improved efficiencies.
It is essential that you hold an NV2 clearance for this position.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Danny Fleming on 02 9492 7510 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.