Service Desk Analyst
Located in Adelaide CBD, South Australia,
posted on 7 February 2019
A leading Defence Engineering organisation in Adelaide is seeking a Service Delivery Analyst for an on-going contract assignment.
The role will primarily be responsible for defining the SLA's & KPI's for the key ICT services provided by the company's applications and infrastructure. Reporting to the IT manager, the SDA is required to develop the policies and procedures for an ITIL based Service Delivery Lifecycle.
- Design, developing and establishing the IT Service Design (SLA's/KPI's) for IT services
- Development of proper policies, procedures and SLAs
- Maintain close working relationships with the Managers/Directors over Infrastructure, AppDev, Governance, Data Management, to ensure service-related issues are identified and reported on.
- Acting as the pivot or intermediary between end-users and IT to ensure that business/user requirements are delivered in IT solutions.
- Define and develop the SLA's and KPI's for defined applications and IT services.
- Analysing and delivering business process initiatives, either managing some components of mid-sized initiatives or all components of small initiatives.
- Meeting with user groups to gather and analyse end user requirements.
- Analysing workflow to create process maps and isolate areas of potential improvement.
- Producing technical specifications to communicate user requirements in technical terms to analyst programmers/project team.
- 3-5+ years of experience in Service Design or Delivery
- Strong knowledge of ITIL methodology, concepts and practices
- ITIL Practitioner Level Certification (Intermediate/Expert level preferred)
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Understanding of information security principles, frameworks and best practices
- Sound ability to analyse, isolate and interpret business needs and develop appropriate technical solutions.
- Strong ability to converse and collaborate with employees at all levels of the organisation.
- Good understanding of all aspects of the systems/software development life cycle.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- An appreciation of both IT and business strategy.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Knowledge of business process re-engineering.
Security Clearance: You MUST hold a current Australian Defence Security Clearance (or have held one previously)
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Danny Fleming on 02 9492 7510 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.