Senior Comms Systems Engineeer
About the client
Our client is world renown leader in the design and manufacture of solutions for test and measurement, broadcast and media, secure radio communications, cybersecurity, radio monitoring and radio location. A golden opportunity has become available for Senior Systems Engineers to join our Sydney and Adelaide SEA5000 Project Teams.
About the role
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, as Senior Systems Engineer, you will:
- Achieve engineering and project milestones within the project schedule
- Deliver technical solutions of a subsystem to meet requirements
- Be responsible for engineering design and implementation as delegated by the Chief Engineer
- Lead a small team of approximately 2 workers
- Comply with Company policies and regulatory requirements
- Enjoy being an integral part of a high profile defence project
- A competitive salary package that includes bonuses, 17.5% annual leave loading and salary continuance insurance
- Free on-site parking and close to public transport
- Training and development opportunities to keep your skills up-to-date
- Flexibility for work life balance
Skills and experience
The successful applicant will be a qualified Senior Systems Engineer who has:
- Tertiary qualifications in electronic/communications engineering
- Proven experience in delivering projects within the Defence industry on a naval platform
- Structured approach to projects
- Experience in requirements definition, interface definition, subsystem design, preparing cable block diagrams and cable assembly drawings and wire lists, electrical/mechanical integration (ideally on naval platforms), installation supervision, and to set work and commissioning
- Commercial experience
- Proficiency in using the following tools: SharePoint, DOORS, RQM, RTC, E-Plan/AutoCAD
- Australian citizenship: you will have Australian Defence security clearance - NV1
Please forward all CV's in a Word Format
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact James Hobbs on 02 9492 7538 and quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.