Senior Capture Manager - Defence Communication Systems
Executive Corporate Package + Benefits + Fully Flexible Work Conditions
Highly successful Defence organization currently seeking a Senior Capture Manager who will be responsible for developing, and leading teams for large scale pursuits within Defence.
The Senior Capture Capture Manager is responsible for opportunity analysis, managing commercial, technical, subject matter experts and legal, monitoring progress and working towards strategic objectives.
- Leading capture management for specific opportunity/pursuits
- Identify suitable pursuits deciding bid/no bid strategy
- Lead the development, implementation, resourcing and successful execution
- Discuss new capability within Communications with Defence
- Ensure opportunities are qualified and report status to management.
- Improve/maintain capture win rate, through continuous improvement of capture best practices execution.
- Track record of identification and management of large-scale pursuits
- Business Development or Program Management, Bid and Proposal Development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic Commercial and Technical Profile
- Experience of C4ISR/Maritime Communications
Applicants may be subject to a security clearance and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact James Donovan on 02 9492 7535 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.