Project Support Officer TSPV Clearance | Space-related project
The Project Support Officer will be required to support the Australian Geospatial-Intelligence Organisation in the planning and delivery of a Study for the DEF799 Phase 2 GEOINT Space-based Sensors project.
Project experience is required to co-ordinate activities and ensure the successful delivery of a pre-Gate 0 study into GEOINT Collection Systems and the development of a Business Case to Government
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance
- 12 or 24 month Contract on offer
- Excellent Rates & Work/Life Balance
Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated geospatial knowledge and/or understanding of AGO projects.
- Demonstrated Project Management knowledge and experience, including the ability to create and manage one or more of the following:-
- Project management plans
- Project documentation
- Schedules and costings
- Capability definition
- Stakeholder engagement
- Workshop organisation
- Travel planning
- Project Management Qualifications highly regarded.
- Desirable: Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Project and Visio.
- Contribute to AGO's DEF799 Phase 2 Study.
- Assist AGO to coordinate DEF799 Phase 2 Study work packages.
- Advise AGO on the development of Defence capability and AGO Capability Requirements documentation.
- Undertake research and analysis to assist AGO with the development of key strategies, planning and requirement documentation.
- Work cohesively and flexibly in Integrated Project Teams and with the broader program team and stakeholder groups
- Provide expert assistance to project teams on Project Management matters.
- Assist with routine record keeping, including using the organisation's electronic record keeping system.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing standard operating procedures for common administrative tasks and edit Technical documents.
- Assist team leads with logging risks and issues.
- Organise meetings, take minutes and manage team action items as required
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.