Project Manager | Defence | Melbourne
Kinexus are the leading partners in Defence resources across Australia. We currently have a role available on a permanent basis located in Melbourne CBD. Working with one of the Defence industry's leading organisations, the successful candidate will be responsible for many tasks including:
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Building a team
- Mentor & support project members through the project
- Responsible for managing the deliverables and KPIs of the project
- Responsible for managing a number of staff members.
The keys attributes & skills we are looking for include:
- Relevant Project Management experience - 5-10 years
- Project Management qualifications - PRINCE2, AIPM, PMP.
- Defence experience
- Proven experience delivering projects in a safety critical environment
- Excellent relationship building and networking skills
- MUST HAVE Australian Citizenship and be eligible for security clearance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with an engineering background to enter the rapidly growing Defence industry or a Defence Project Manager to take the next step in their career. If this is of interest please apply with a word document.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Nick Reid on 03 9982 0305 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.