The Project Manager will manage ICT projects for ASD within DEF7013 program.
The management of projects, typically (but not exclusively) involving the development and implementation of business processes to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance
- 12 month contract with 12 month extensions
- SFIA Lvl 5
- Flexible working arrangements available
Skills and Knowledge:
- Project Management Certification (AIPM Certification at CPPM or other equivalent certification).
- Knowledge of IT systems design and development processes.
- Understanding of Defence procurement procedures and regulations.
- Contract management experience.
- Experience in ICT tender management and procurement would be highly regarded.
- Previous knowledge of, or experience with, DEF7013 PH4 Project would be highly regarded
- Responsible for the planning, management and delivery of new capability and system enhancements.
- Achieve project deliverables in accordance with the approved project scope.
- Perform project management consistent with the organisation's project methodology.
- Plan and manage phases of system development or enhancement including requirement analysis, system design, testing, implementation and transition to operations.
- Initiate and manage procurements in a timeframe supporting the wider project requirements.
- Develop and obtain approval for key project documentation including but not limited to Project Plan/Proposal, Stage Plans, Exception Reports, and Completion Reports.
- Manage project risks and issues.
- Ensure appropriate skills and knowledge transferred to team members timely
- Conduct Key Stakeholder Engagement activities as required.
- Provide leadership in the resolution of Project issues and delegate responsibility accordingly.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures, including contract and relationship management.
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognized supplier with a specialization in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.