This vital Project Management contract role will help to deliver a world first Defence military project. The successful Project Manager will play a pivotal role in integrating capabilities to support Defence mission systems within C4I systems.
You will be working in conjunction with Defence engineering staff and military personnel. Should you be successful, an extension of a further six months may be available.
- Manage the customer support to project office and the IPT
- Register upkeep, coordination of briefs, update and logging of Commonwealth forms and non-disclosure administration
- Manage all procurement administration - software, ledger updates, purchase orders, etc.
- Management of Defence Information Data and other classified information
- Conduct and manage project security risk assessments
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management
- Proven Defence Project Management experience
- Previous CASG or Defence project experience will be highly desirable
- Experience with Defence security practices and procedures
- Specialised knowledge and/or operational understanding of Software Management
- Advanced use of MS Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Project)
- Must hold a current Defence Security Clearance - NV1
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Great contract rate
- Take ownership and be part an exciting and advanced Defence project
- Help grow and develop new and critical Defence Project Office
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence sector. As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects, we have been actively engaging and working with in the Australian Defence Industry for over 17 years.
We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Adrian Broadhead on 02 9492 7519 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.