The key focus of this position is the leadership and management of a highly motivated and dynamic team of Engineers. The Project Manager will join the Management Team, providing strategic leadership and advice on all capability issues.
The Project Manager will also be instrumental in providing guidance to the team on C2, C4i and ISR systems they're supporting for CASG and the wider ADF. This is a new role in an expanding organisation with a focus on delivery.
- The Project Manager will have experience in technical defence projects
- Candidates will have tertiary qualifications
- Broad engineering experience base, preferably within Defence Industry
- Able to manage teams
- C4i, C2 or ISR experience
- Project lifecycle experience is a must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong leadership and management abilities
- Business/budgetary experience
- Applicant MUST be eligible for a Defence security clearance (Australian Citizen)
This position would ideally suit applicants with a Defence engineering background with extensive experience in demanding leadership and management appointments. Candidates with CASG and or wider defence industry.
APPLY NOW - This is an urgent role and our client is interviewing immediately. An attractive salary package is on offer to secure high calibre candidates.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Mark Henneberry on 02 9492 7539 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.