Are you looking to take the next step in your career? We currently have a position located in the ACT for a Project Engineer to join dynamic team. The successful candidate will join an industry leader in providing ground-breaking technology to the Defence & aerospace and will be working on exciting & high-profile projects.
The primary responsibility of this position is the Design and day to day project management of engineering work packages related to the sustainment and enhancement of the projects. As the Project Engineer you will be required to provide technical support to the production department as well as necessary documentation and processes for specific projects and managing project plans. It also involves close liaison between Project teams, Design Authorities and technical staff within the organisation.
- Project status tracking and reporting
- Manage the logistics of materials to ensure project timing, scope and budget
- Product lifecycle management & development
- Quality management and assurance in an ISO9001 environment
- Process & procedure generation
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Systems engineering of requirements, specifications and test& validation for products
- Coordinate and support factory setup and commissioning
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechatronic, Mechanical or Systems Engineer
- Relevant qualifications in Project Management, desirable
- Certification or relevant experience with Solidworks CAD and PLM
- Proven experience with project planning tools
- Experience with the full lifecycle of projects from concept through to design
- A level of Design Authority
- Experience with composites will be highly advantageous
- Experience working on Defence project will be highly advantageous
- Must be experienced in working in a fast-paced environment
- Candidates must be an Australian Citizen to apply
Our client is offering great career development and an attractive package is available and is negotiable to match experience and qualifications. Candidates with current Design Authority and Design Approval authority would be highly regarded.
This is an urgent role and our client is looking to interview immediately.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 0419 630 422 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.