Sitting between the Sales and Engineering teams this is a pivotal role ensuring that all relevant technical product information is readily available to the consumer. The role will also be required to assist relevant departments as the point of call for internal product support.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of concise product briefs, merchandising, external packaging, labels and support material in conjunction with the relevant departments
- Responsible for the accuracy of product information and ensuring it is relevant and up to date on the company database
- Consistently report to the Sales team on the status of new product developments and updates
- Assist the Sales team, Project Services Coordinators and Commissioning Technicians with the rollout, application and installation of products.
- Ensure that products are meeting the necessary criteria for the sales team
- Provide product support between Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Production
- Delivering sales analysis and forecasting
- Assist with delivering product releases, training and marketing
- Tertiary qualified in Marketing and/or Engineering (Electrical Preferred)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience within the Electronics, Electrical or Lighting Industry
- Experience leading or taking ownership of a product or category group
- Effective and clear decision-maker with a desire to lead projects
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and team-player skills required.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, presentation and leadership skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Nick Reid on 03 9982 0305 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.