Product Development Manager
Our client is an industry leader in the design and manufacturing of specialist lighting products. Their technology combines electronics and wireless products over the internet and high-end Bluetooth devices.
They are looking for a skilled Electronics Engineer with experience in the full product development lifecycle to oversee the end-to-end production of their products.
About the role;
You will be responsible for the development process of projects of products including reviewing and designing specifications, designing PCB and firmware, testing and compliance certification. You will also oversee the day to day tasks associated with product development including tasks being completed by other engineers, team members and external contractors.
- BEngingeering Electrical, Electronics or similar
- Experience in Embedded hardware and firmware development
- Experience with Power Electronics
- Experience with LED products
- Experience with emergency light product design, plastics, metal work, lighting
- Experience with project management
- Competitive salary
- Industry leader in specialised electronic products that interface with the web
- With an exciting range of products your work will benefit public safety
- Collaborate and further enhance your embedded and IoT skills in a friendly innovative team consistently pushing the boundaries
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Embedded Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ellen Hanratty on 03 9982 0303 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.