Personal Assistant - Recruitment Industry
17 years young, Kinexus is a highly reputable recruitment solution provider, to the Defence Industry.
This role will truly put you in the thick of things. You'll work with the two vibrant directors and broader management team to keep them organised and focussed on the important stuff. You'll work closely with our Marketing Manager to deliver on our marketing plan, getting involved with events, design and content production.
Some of the things you'll be responsible for:
- Diary management
- Producing proposals and discussion papers.
- Research, brainstorming, prioritising ideas
- Management team meeting organisation, minutes, actions
- Project management
- Marketing design, events
- Content production, editing, coordinating distribution
We know, it's less about the work and more about the people. Raj is our founder. A true entrepreneur. Hard-working with a good sense of humour. Rob is our Defence Director. He was an officer in the Navy and can fit more acronyms in a sentence than we bet you ever thought possible. Their profiles are on our website if you want to know more.
A bit about you
- Your middle name is Nichole (or Nicholas). As in Nichole the organiser. You can't help it - you're always the most organised person in the room.
- You have an eye for design. You like beautiful things and for things to be beautiful.
- In addition to your business degree or diploma, you've mastered spinning many plates at once.
- Your attention to detali is so high you've already picked up that spelling mistake.
- People like working with you - you've been told once or twice before you have a great vibe and energy.
- You can write. Really, really, well (and know 5 words better than really). You like copywriting and editing.
- You're curious, about everything. Why is always on your mind.
- You know how to do this job - you've done it before for more than 2 years.
More than anything, you know how to:
- Work with an executive to keep them on track and in flow.
Why you'll love us
- We're a vibrant team of sales people and operational staff that work hard and often loud (but that's half of the fun).
- We are heading onward and upward, we invest in growth and training and are constantly evolving both individually and as a business.
- We're located in a central Sydney CBD location right near Wynyard Station
- As a team we know how to have fun, support each other and have a good laugh; it's a great place to work - if we do say so ourselves.
If we had you at are you the type of person who… please get in touch.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Kat Lezes on 02 9492 7570 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.