Our client is looking for a perception engineer to join their team as the company expands into international markets. The ideal candidate will have experience in machine learning, deep learning, AI or similar to help them take their cutting-edge product to the next level.
You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and maintaining perception algorithms to required specifications for a company that is leading the industry with their innovation and technology.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Developing new perception algorithms and improving existing ones from concept to production deployment
- Deciding the technical architecture for machine learning in collaboration with the software team and customers
- Collaborating with systems, production, quality management, and customer support teams to resolve technical issues
- Guide junior engineers
- Present design alternatives and experimental results to the product development team for review, and review other team member's designs
- Bachelors' or higher in Computer Science, Software/Electrical/Electronic engineering or similar
- Experience with perception, machine learning, deep learning, AI, machine vision or similar
- Experience with software programming, C preferred
- Experience creating data visualisation
- Experience developing Python scripts
- Experience with Jenkins build/test automation
- Experience with version control software
- Experience working within a Linux environment
- Familiarity with pointcloud libraries (PCL)
- Experience leading a team within a start-up environment
- Experience working within a regulated or safety critical environment such as medical, automotive, defence or rail
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the development of a product of the future!
All CV's must be in Word format.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ellen Hanratty on 03 9982 0303 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.