We are currently working on behalf of a client based in Adelaide that are searching for an experienced Network Engineer to support a large defence project.
The candidate will be required to provide expert advice to the customer and internal & external stakeholders whilst being a 'go-to' for complex technical issues and the development of new methods for network support based duties.
- Design, implement, and document network infrastructure - Cisco and Juniper networking equipment
- Thorough understanding of firewall and radware networking equipment - Cisco, Sidewinder, Sonicwall, load balancers and IPS.
- Provide level 2/3 support for network incidents and problems
- Provision of advice to managers and clients
- Working in support of networking equipment in complex environments
- Network monitoring and diagnostics
- Working within multi-tenanted virtual environments
- Working to ITIL and its implementation
- CCIE or equivalent experience highly desirable
- Experience with DNS configuration
- Proven analytical, troubleshooting and innovative skills
- Experience supporting Firewalls, VPN's, Remote Access Solutions
- TOGAF Qualifications or equivalent experience
- Experience in Bluecoat, F5, Cisco and Juniper
- Experience with the use of a number of tools including network device monitoring and auditing tools
- Experience and knowledge of the secure gateway environments and operations
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage internal and external stakeholder relationships effectively.
- Demonstrated knowledge of infrastructure technologies, particularly middleware appliances
Due to the nature of the work, a minimum of an NV1 security clearance is required.
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 20 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Phil Loyden on 02 9492 7505 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.