Mechanical Drafter - VIC - Defence
Our client is currently seeking experienced Mechanical Drafters with 2D & 3D AutoCAD to work on some of Australia's largest Naval platforms for a contract opportunity.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Mechanical Drafting experience
- Aussie citizenship ESSENTIAL
- AutoCAD experience ESSENTIAL - 3D preferable
- 2D and 3D modelling experience
- Exposure to ShipConstructor ideal
- Shipbuilding experience (naval or civil) highly desirable
- HVAC, propulsion systems, engine systems drafting exposure
- Military Products or facilities
- Production drawings
- Oil & Gas, Mining, Defence, Automotive Mechanical experience
- Drafting to Defence standards or strict design standards.
Applicants MUST be Australian Citizens.
Please forward resumes in WORD format only.
Kinexus are one of the leading suppliers to the Defence Industry for contract and permanent recruitment services. We are currently seeking multiple Mechanical Drafters available for short-term contracts in Perth on Defence Naval Projects. Marine, shipbuilding or Defence experience strongly preferred.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.