Are you looking to take the next step in your career? We currently have a position located in SA for a Material Technician to join dynamic team. The successful candidate will join an industry leader in providing ground-breaking composite technology to the Defence & aerospace sector and will work on exciting & high-profile projects.
In this role you will support the team in undertaking of testing, research and development activities, specifically to support R&D, manufacturing engineering and design engineering. You will have the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art composite products.
- Support in the design and development of new technologies, products and systems
- Implementation and construction of R&D development ideas from concepts into experimental plans and production
- Design of experiments and setup of experimental equipment working within quality standards.
- Undertaking test sample production, analysis, recording and reporting of the test results
- Assist the development of existing technologies, products and processes
- Assist in the delivery of new products and technologies and fundamental research in support of business needs
- Diploma level qualifications in composites materials or equivalent
- 10 years hands-on manufacturing experience
- Proven composites technician experience
- Metal work, fabrication and machining skills for production
- Experience working on Defence projects will be highly advantageous
- Must have experienced working in a fast-paced environment
- Candidates must hold Australian Citizenship to apply
Candidates with experience in composite body armour in a Defence environment are encouraged to apply.
The annual salary payable to the successful candidate will be dependent on a range of factors but in the range of $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 (inc. superannuation)
Applications close on 14th February 2019
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 0419 630 422 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.