Marketing Program Manager
Are you the kind of person who gets a buzz out of managing a marketing campaign from start to finish? Do you love driving the ship and having both the variety and responsibility that comes with being a one-man band? If this sounds like you and you're not afraid to roll your sleeves up and get it done, then we have a great opportunity for you.
Our client is a world leader in the design and manufacture of solutions for test and measurement, broadcast and media, secure radio communications, cybersecurity, radio monitoring and radio location. We are looking for a remarkable Marketing Manager to step into a brand-new role, supporting us in not just achieving our marketing and business strategy but taking us from strength to strength.
If you're seeking challenge and variety in your next Marketing role, then this could be the perfect position for you.
As our Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Be the face of this amazing company
- Manage special events such as product launches and trade shows
- Research and understand the Australian and APAC market, competitors and growth potential
- Travel across the APAC region as required for the role
- Develop the annual marketing plan for the organisation
- Execute campaigns in Australia and the wider APAC region
- Produce content and copywriting for online and print communications
- Manage and coordinate the layout, design, content and production of marketing materials across all channels
A bit about you
Since you want a job where you're never bored and get to think both big and small, here are some things you pride yourself on:
- Your attention to detail and ability to write and edit content.
- Confidence and prior experience using marketing platforms, from creating campaigns to troubleshooting and reporting
- You love getting creative - Designing visually engaging content, thinking big and outside the box, putting yourself in the audience's shoes and always finding ways to do things better
- Ability to manage the content delivery schedule and project plan marketing objectives.
- Looking at everything through the lenses of the company brand and corporate identity
- An appreciation of both outbound and inbound marketing principles to generate high-value marketing tactics
- Managing and meeting and deadlines
- Producing quality and engaging content
- Effectively manage stakeholder relationships across a variety of departments, regions and projects
What you'll need
- Strong technical and Defence Industry experience
- At least 5 years in a Marketing Manager role within the Defence Industry
A great job isn't just about you, so here's why you'll love us
- You get to steer the marketing ship and execute marketing strategies from concept to delivery
- A competitive salary package that includes bonuses, 17.5% annual leave loading and salary continuance insurance
- Join a culture that prides itself on mentorship and career development
- Flexible working hours for work/life balance
- Free on-site parking and close to public transport
- We are heading onward and upward; we invest in growth and training and are constantly evolving both individually and as a business
- As a team, we know how to have fun, support each other and have a good laugh; it's a great place to work - if we do say so ourselves
If all this sounds like a great match for you, send me your CV (in Word), with a short cover letter that includes a brief description of what your ideal Sunday would look like - it's not a trick question, I just want to get to know you a little better.
Only Australian citizens with Defence Industry Marketing experience will be considered for this role
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Shane Curtis on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.