As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects in Australia, we currently have a position available for a Manufacturing Manager to be based in Adelaide, SA. This facility will be state of the art in manufacturing processes and the products it produces are and will be cutting edge. The facility will leverage an established business and market to provide immediate capability to Australian and International customers.
This is a key role within the organisation that will see you heavily involved in the design, development, production and delivery of individual protection systems of worldwide notoriety.
- Manage a new facility and integrated workforce
- Lead and coordinate resources and materials
- Develop the manufacturing facility (Greenfields)
- Managing the day-to-day operations and timely production deliveries
- Develop the growth plans for the facility and technology
- Provide advice on all aspects of the production process
- Integrate existing business into global systems
- Ensure quality and compliance for certification
- Develop and Manage Process Improvement methodology
- Lead a highly skilled and dynamic team
- Experience in Management
- Manufacturing and production leadership
- Minimum Diploma qualifications
- Excellent understaning of ballistics manufacturing
- Manufacturing data analytics and reporting
- Strong LEAN manufacturing experience
- Project planning is a must
- Financial management experience
- Experience in robotics and automation manufacturing
- Must be an Australian Citizen and able to attain ITAR compliance
This is a great opportunity to join one of Australia's emerging defence technology manufacturing and R&D companies. This is an exciting position for an experienced individual with experience in Composite Ballistics or Armour and its manufacturing would be ideal. Successful candidates will be joining a strong company has the experience to work in a greenfield environment.
APPLY NOW as our client is looking to interview immediately.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Mark Henneberry on 02 9492 7539 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.