IT Cyber Security Analyst
Kinexus are currently partnering with a defence prime in Melbourne who are looking for a Cyber Security Analyst to help support a wide array of innovative projects on a national scale. This will be a contract of six months working within the inner Melbourne region.
Reporting to the IT Cyber Security Analyst Lead, you will be required to assist and manage a broad range of cyber security tasks outlined below. You will be working in a highly skilled and motivated team who are strongly committed to protecting the integrity and operational security of Defence projects within Australia.
- Provide critical Cyber Security support via Jira and other administration tools, as well as providing technical advice and cyber solutions to customers and key businesses.
- Manage, assist and remediate a large array of Cyber Security issues, including incident response, clean-up activities, security assurance and compliance situations.
- Assist in reviewing all security documentation and procedures meet compliance requirements.
- Assist with data collection and analyse, engage with data owners and check data accesses.
- Provide support with implementing projects and ensure they are within the targeted budget and schedule
- 3-5 years' experience as a Security Analyst with extensive experience in an ICT environment
- People from a Defence, Medical, Government or Software background will be highly desired, other sectors such as telecommunications and finance will also be considered
- The ability to maintain confidentially, discretion and operation security in all Cyber Security matters
- An understanding or experience with risk management
- Knowledge or experience with Project Management procedures and methods
- Preference is for an Australian citizen with Defence Security clearance, however Permanent Residents will also be considered
Kinexus, formally Kinetic Recruitment, are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects.
If you are interested could you please forward your resume in a Word format.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Jordan Haas on 02 9492 7528 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.