ABOUT THIS ROLE
Our client is a leader in the Defence sector and has consistently provided expert engineering solutions to the Australian Government and Defence Sector. The successful applicant will be an experienced ILS Manager that is looking to have a direct impact on a major Defence capability. I am seeking a pro-active individual that is looking to build on their proven industry experience and provide advice in all areas of ILS in an acquisition environment.
- Provide leadership and management of a multi-disciplined Team
- Coordinate program activities including support to strategic planning and governance functions
- Lead a team, allocate work, resources and tasks. This includes developing strategies and evaluating business outcomes
- Manage workflows and resources
- Communicate Design for Supportability (DfS), Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) and ILS Product requirements
- Evaluate technical deliverables to ensure alignment with project objectives;
- Review, analyse and report upon submarine DfS, LSA and ILS Product development activities
- Build and sustain relationships with key stakeholders at the strategic and operational level
- Develop concept to inform planning for sustainment strategies and engagement with industry
- Ability to troubleshoot and rectify issues
- Undertake system requirement analysis and review
SKILLS & EXPERINECE NEEDED
- Technical qualifications in a related field
- Significant ILS/logistics engineering experience
- Experience working in a Systems Program Office environment
- Candidates must be Australian citizens and be eligible for Defence security clearance to apply
- Excellent career progression & development
- Ability to work on state of the art technology
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic working environment
This is an urgent role and we are interviewing for an immediate start - APPLY NOW.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tim Irons on 0402 759 468 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.