As a result of a number of key partnerships, we are currently collaborating with innovative organisations working with cutting edge technologies, driving the development of Military Systems for the Defence industry.
We are seeking an ILS Manager to support critical Defence projects in Canberra. Defence experience is a strong preference, although relevant Industry experience will also be considered. A good knowledge of Integrated Logistic Support is essential.
Current Australian Defence security clearance and ITAR compliance strongly preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- ILS Design reviews
- Life Cycle Cost (LCC) activities
- Verification and Validation
- Test and Evaluation
- Design acceptance and approval
- Provide guidance on the Logistic Engineering analysis processes, including HRA, FTA, S&OA, RBD, FMECA, RCM, LORA, and probability calculations
Apply now if you have the following:
- Engineering Degree in a relevant discipline
- Extensive ILS Engineering experience within Defence Industry
- Proven experience in similar roles
- Experience with acceptance of product from design and development
- Experience in writing and updating project documents and ILS plans.
- Understanding of Defence Regulatory and Security frameworks.
- Transition Projects from Acquisition to Sustainment Phase.
- Experience in supporting aerospace/mechanical/electrical systems
- Applicants MUST be eligible for an ADF Security Clearance (Australian citizens).
How you will benefit:
- Competitive remuneration
- Working for an expanding company in the Defence industry
- Exposure to exciting platforms and technologies
Due to the nature of the project's applicants must be Australian Citizens and meet ITAR compliance.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 0419 630 422 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.