Defence, Data Analytics, Data Analysis, Data Interpretation, Life Cycle Costing, Systems & MS Office.
As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects in Australia we are seeking an Integrated Logistics Support Technical Officer with sound excel skills to complete ILS, Life Cycle Costing and Data Analytics work for our client in Adelaide.
The successful applicants will join a dynamic team in a highly technical environment.
- Identify maintenance activities within the client's maintenance management system.
- Collect maintenance data and carry out technical analysis and investigations to report the life cycle cost information for systems and equipment.
- Carry out technical analysis and investigations and prepare reports with suggested recommendations to support the project. Graphing results as required.
- Extract historical maintenance costs, with historical activities interrogated.
- Manage maintenance costs usage upcycle (UUC), using approved life cycle cost tool (ACEIT).
Qualifications & Skills:
- Tertiary qualification in a technical discipline.
- Previous ILS experience preferred.
- Previous experience analysising and interpreting data.
- Hold Australian Citizenship.
- Be able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Have an intermediate to advanced level of proficiency on Microsoft Office - Excel.
- You must hold be eligible for an AGSVA Security Clearance.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact James Hobbs on 02 9492 7538 and quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.