Are you an ILS Engineer looking for the next step in your career? We currently have a position within a leading engineering company, located in Newcastle. This is a key role that will have a direct influence on the acquisition and support aspect of a major Defence aerospace project.
In this role you will use your skills to perform logistic support functions for the project. The successful applicant will have strong knowledge of maintenance process and warehouse process as well as firm understanding of Defence ILS standards, procedures and policies.
- Undertake analyses required for Logistic Engineering (Reliability and Maintainability Analysis, FMECA, Reliability Centred Analysis, Task Analysis, Level of Repair Analysis, Spare Analysis and Life Cycle Cost Analysis)
- Undertake relevant LSA activities;
- Assist ILS Manager in production and maintenance of ILS related plans and documentation;
- Delivery of ILS related documentation in accordance with the Contracts and ILS requirements;
- Coordinating ILS activities with subcontractors and suppliers;
- Assist ILS Manager to establish the Support System for the Support Phase;
- Provide ongoing support functions in the Support Phase; and
- Other duties as required from time to time in line with skills, experience and qualifications.
Required Skills & Experience's:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in engineering or related disciplines (degree or diploma)
- Proven experience with Reliability and Maintainability Analysis
- Experience with ILS tools, procedures and policies
- Previous experience working in an ILS/LSA role with accountability in Defence
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Experience working on Defence acquisition projects will be highly advantageous
- Applicants must be ITAR Compliant
- Applicants must hold or be eligible for a NV1 Security Clearance
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 0419 630 422 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.