ICT Planning Manager
SIGINT and Network Operations Group - Systems Project Office (SNO-SPO) within the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD), will plan cutting edge capabilities to Defence through a variety of different programmes and projects. To facilitate this SNO-SPO has a requirement for a Planning Manager at both SFIA Lvl 4 & 5
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance
- 12 month contract plus 12 month ongoing extensions
- Flexible working arrangements available
The Planning Manager/s roles will be accountable under the direction of the Commonwealth Director for the planning of capability enhancements. The role will involve working between SNO-SPO and ASD Senior Leadership, portfolio management, business stakeholders, business analysts, subject matter experts, and planning staff.
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience with planning in a diverse ICT environment.
- Experience with Benefits Management.
- Experience with Change Management.
- Conduct activities for planning of capability projects and systems to meet ASD's prioritised needs.
- Assist with improvement and enhancement of organisational planning methodologies, being mindful of Defence capability planning norms and ASD capability and system needs.
- Contribute to Defence capability planning document artefacts tailored to suit ASD capability and system needs.
- Assist with the management of large stakeholder groups focused on capability & system outcomes, and business transformation and realisation of benefits.
- Identify and assist in managing risks and issues for planning. Escalate issues and seek advice from ASD leadership in a timely manner.
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.