Flight Recorder & Locating Equipment (Avionics) Technician
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Our client is a leader in providing expert engineering solutions to the Australian Government and Defence Sector. The successful applicant will be an experienced Avionics Technician that is looking to have a direct impact across a diverse range of aerospace platforms. I am seeking a pro-active individual that has strong communications skills, is self-motivated and possess commercial acumen. The role will require the individual to coordinate work packages and develop/lead a small team to provide FR&L equipment systems expertise with industry providers.
- Contract management of the ADF Flight Recorder and Locating Equipment Support Contract
- Training support for Flight Recorder software analysis tools, hardware and associated Flight Recorder equipment
- Flight Recorder software testing and validation
- Support accident investigation teams and DSTG
- Configuration and obsolescence management
- Management of Flight Operations and Quality Assurance (FOQA) services programs, analysis and software and procedures for all ADF platforms
- Produce specifications, documentation and modification orders
- Technical mentoring
SKILLS & EXPERINECE NEEDED
- Diploma in Avionics (minimum)
- Must have experience working in a SPO environment
- Demonstrated understanding contract management (contract change proposals etc.)
- Design experience and or Engineering Authority
- Experience in logistics management of avionics equipment
- Software analysis skills will be highly advantageous
- Candidates MUST have a current Defence security clearance to apply
- Excellent career progression & development
- Ability to work on state of the art technology
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic working environment
This is an urgent role and we are interviewing for an immediate start - APPLY NOW.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Toby Wright on 0457 021 490 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.