Firmware and Application Developer
Excellent opportunity for an engineer with experience in application development to join a well-established team as they transform innovative ideas into mass production. Your role will involve designing and implementing embedded applications for IoT devices.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative thinking engineer who is willing to grow and learn in a close team environment.
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- A minimum 4 years embedded experience
- Electronics/Computer Science degree or similar
- A good understanding of wireless technologies (Wifi, Bluetooth, LoRa)
- Experience with detailed PCB design and understanding of EMC/EMI compliance
- Strong C development experience for real time embedded systems and microcontrollers
- App development in iOS and Android
- Python experience
- Working to ISO or similar safety critical standards
- Experience with bare-metal development or similar
- Experience in designing of prototypes and developing a product for mass production
- Experience working within a fast-paced or start-up environment
Innovative company, collaborative team, interesting and challenging work!
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Embedded Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ellen Hanratty on 03 9982 0303 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.