Expressions of Interest - Contract roles - Defence - Melbourne
Kinexus is Australia's leading provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the Defence industry.
I am looking to engage with Australian citizens from Defence backgrounds to register interest in upcoming short, medium and long term contract work in 2019 and beyond. I would be particularly interested in speaking to people from and willing to work out of Melbourne or Perth.
The skillsets I am looking to speak to comprise of the following:
- Communications / Combat Systems / Electrical / Electronic / Telecommunications / Mechanical / Software / Systems Engineering
- ILS (Analysts, Practicioners, Engineers and Managers)
- MILIS Professionals (Purchasing, Procurement, Inventory, Warehousing, Disposals)
- Consultants (Advisory, Strategy, Capability Development)
- Project Managers / Schedulers / Project Planners / Project Admin & Support
- Procurement and Contract professionals
- Tender / Bid support
- Production Managers (Hardware / Mechanical / Electrical / Workshop)
The following would also be highly desirable:
- AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP ESSENTIAL
- Engineering / Business tertiary degree qualifications
- Project Management certification
- Previous experience of working on submarines both within Australia and overseas
- Willingness to relocate and travel for work within Australia and overseas
- Existing or reinstatable Australian defence security clearances.
If the above is of interest to you then please send through your CV to me at the earliest convenience. Feel free to get in touch with me for a private conversation prior or after sending through your CV.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Sophie Richards on 03 9982 0304 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.