EOI - Contracting Roles in Defence
Kinexus is Australia's leading provider of contract recruitment services to the Defence industry. I am looking to engage with people from a Defence background based in, or open to moving to Newcastle, and interested in upcoming short, medium and long term contract work.
The skillsets I am looking to speak to comprise of the following:
- Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Technicians
- Maintenance Officers / Managers / Technicians
- Technical Writers
- Schedulers / Project Planners / Project Admin & Support - OPP, Primavera
- Commercial and Contract professionals
- Production Managers ( Hardware / Mechanical / Electrical / Workshop)
- Communications / Combat Systems Technicians
- ILS Professionals (Acquisition and Sustainment)
- MILIS Professionals (Purchasing, Procurement, Inventory, Warehousing, Disposals)
The following would also be highly desirable:
- Computerised Maintenance Management System (AMPS) experience
- Previous experience of working on Aerospace platforms both within Australia and overseas
- Defence experience
- Solid understanding of maintenance management, implementing maintenance procedures and work instructions within a Naval/Maritime environment
- Existing or reinstatable Australian defence security clearances.
Serving members of the ADF who are considering getting out of uniform are encouraged to apply.
If the above is of interest to you then please send through your CV in a word document to me at the earliest convenience.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Adrian Broadhead on 02 9492 7519 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.