Engineers - Contract Roles
Exciting new developments in the Defence industry mean the amount of companies looking for contractors is constantly growing. Indeed, the amount of interest in contractors has grown by 20% in the last 12 months - meaning if you've ever thought about contracting, now is the time.
Our clients have engaged us across a number of projects to source contractors to help with the surge in work across Defence for both above the line and below the line assignments.
We are looking for qualified engineers who fall into one of the following categories:
- Software engineers
- Systems engineers (experience with combat systems/communications systems are highly desirable)
- Electronics/Hardware engineers
- Electrical engineers
- Mechanical engineers (HVAC experience desirable)
- Holding a government security clearance or eligible for one (Australian citizenship)
- Experience within the Defence industry
- Experience either in sustainment or Engineering design projects
- Experience of working with CASG
These roles will be 6-12 months and will commence in the new year. Projects include ANZAC, Collins, LHD, SEA 1000, SEA 5000, JSF, LAND 400.
To register your interest please submit your resume, and call or email me on the details below.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Emily Small on 02 9492 7512 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.