Engineering Operations Manager
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Our client is a leader in providing expert engineering solutions to the Australian Government and Defence Sector. The successful applicant will be a highly experienced Engineering Operations Manager who can build a workforce capable of delivering state-of-the-art maritime platforms to Defence. This is a role of significant importance for the future success of the program and as such requires an individual with proven experience in a role of similar magnitude.
- Skills and experience in managing project performance (budget, schedule and technical requirements)
- Develop engineering and production strategies
- Review policy and procedures to identify shortfalls and develop strategies to deliver success
- Develop the performance framework and establish the key performance indicators
- Establish the industrial relations strategy
- Safety and Risk Management
- People Management
- Supplier and Contract Management
- Deliver innovative ideas and be part of a successful team
SKILLS & EXPERINECE NEEDED
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Significant Project / Operations Management experience (10 years minimum) in a heavy industrial environment
- AIPM Certification or equivalent
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
- Energetic and 'can do' approach to problems
- Candidates MUST be Asutralian citizens and be eligible for a Defence security clearance to apply
- Excellent career progression & development
- Ability to work on state of the art technology
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic working environment
This is an urgent role and we are interviewing for an immediate start - APPLY NOW.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Toby Wright on 0457 021 490 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.