Our client is looking for 2 experienced embedded software developers to join a growing company that is developing new electronics products in Australia. A great opportunity to gain experience working on projects from start to finish and take ownership of the development of a new product to the market.
- Strong embedded C programming
- Experience with small micro controllers such as STM32, ATSAM, MSP430, AVR
- General experience with development using ARM family of microprocesses
- A good general knowledge of electronics hardware design
- Broad range of embedded experience within a small business or consultancy
- Excellent problem-solving skills and be able to find solutions to problems in the development of new products that haven't been developed before.
- Experience in C++ programming
- Experience with different IoT projects
- Python experience within a Linux environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Michael Nicolson on 03 9982 0302 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.