Contract Support Officer
Seeking a Contract Support Officer and is to assist in the contract administration of key Defence Aerospace acquisition project. The successful candidate will ensure all the customer's contract obligations are met with no instances of breach.
Provide contracting support including, but not limited to:
- Assist in administration tasks regarding the management of the MRH Sustainment Contract
- Monitor Contract Risks
- Monitor Intellectual Property
- Assist in managing the relationships with both the Stakeholders and the Contractors
- Prepare written Reports and Correspondence
- Preparation, processing and coordination of all Contract Change Proposals through the approvals process and the development and issuing of Contract Amendments
- Investigate and prepare briefs for contract manager and other executives
- Use and update Contract Management IT Systems
- Attend Contract Review Meetings, record minutes and draft reports
- Produce information for management use in compiling and responding to Company Scorecard and 360 reports for the MRH Sustainment Contract
- Monitor and update the Contract Management plans for each Contract
- Engage stakeholders and prepare contract deliverable responses
Skills & Experience
- 5 years contract administration experience
- Demonstrated experience in management of complex aviation maintenance contracts - Desirable
- Proven experience meeting obligations with confidentiality, integrity and sensitivity
- Previous experience working within a Defence Project Office environment
- Demonstrated experience in Sustainment Contract Administration
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Currently hold a Defence NV1 security clearance
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence sector. As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects, we have been actively engaging and working with in the Australian Defence Industry for over 17 years.
We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Adrian Broadhead on 02 9492 7519 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.