Configuration Management Officer - Naval/Marine - WA
Kinexus are the leading partners in Defence resources across Australia. We currently have a role available for a permanent opportunity based in Perth, WA for an experienced Configuration Manager/Officer to join a large Naval/Marine Defence Organisation.
The successful candiate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Maintaining and updating the Configuration Management Tools.
- Maintain the data management plans, policies and procedures.
- Make sure all outputs are in compliance to the contract.
- Ensure the Confirguation Management Tool accurately reflects the approved configuration baseline.
Key experinces and qualifications:
- Qualifications in Engineering or Configuration Management - Diploma/Tertiary.
- Experience working as a Configuration Controller/Manager/Officer, Release Manager or Change Manager.
- Experiences in Marine, Naval or Defence industries.
- Full Australian Working Rights
If you think you match the above job description, please apply in word document format.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.