Chief Executive Officer - Soldier On
Soldier On works side by side with those who serve and protect Australia to help them secure their futures.
As CEO reporting to the Board, you will be strategic and outcomes-driven, agile and adaptable, and able to champion Soldier On to a broad range of internal and external stakeholders. You will help develop the strategic plan, oversee day-to-day operations, maintain and develop quality services and programs, and have regular liaison with corporates, government and other stakeholders.
The CEO position demands demonstrated expertise and / or capability in leading a not-for-profit organisation - and will play a key leadership role in sourcing long term sustainable income to support the organisation's corporate and strategic direction; developing strategic connections and productive relationships by increasing awareness amongst the community, industry and government.
Organisational Context of Position
Soldier On is a leading national not-for-profit organisation that supports thousands of veterans and their families all over Australia, with professional services focussed on Mental Health and Well-being, Employment, Education, and Social Connectivity.
- Lead and motivate a professional service delivery organisation
- Maintain Soldier On's profile and position as a leading not-for-profit organisation nationally against fundraising, business development and brand benchmarks
- Lead the development and implementation of the 5-year strategic plan
- Represent Soldier On to the community, government, industry, sponsors and potential benefactors
- Expand and increase long term financial sustainability to support the future direction of Soldier On
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong leadership, ideally with a not-for-profit organisation
- Working with a Board of Directors, you will display the energy and enthusiasm required to make a difference
- An inspiring and empowering management style with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Experience leading through change and growth in a related industry sector will be highly regarded
In return you will be offered a rewarding work environment, a sector appropriate salary, salary sacrificing and salary packaging opportunities. This position will be offered on a full time, 5 year contract.
Kinexus, the leading provider of recruitment solutions to the Defence sector in Australia is proud to partner with Soldier On to identify and source this key position.
Applications close on 21 July 2019
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact James Donovan on 02 9492 7535 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.