C++ Engineer with QT experience
Our client is looking for a C++ Engineer with experience in QT to join an innovative company developing products for homes of the future. You will be responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing cutting-edge products that process and display video content.
You will be involved in developing top of the range software applications with QT and C++ that run on custom hardware. These applications will interact with user interface layers on Linux embedded systems.
- Developing UI applications in QT, C and C++ on custom Linux hardware and optimize for visual and real-time performance.
- Working closely with the User Experience (UX) team to bring their visual designs into the QT environment.
- Working directly at code level with graphics display pipelines.
- Developing API communication and broker layers that interact with the UI.
- Participating and communicating with internal and external teams to integrate the applications.
- Working in a fast-paced environment with an international cross-functional group of HW, FW, SW and application engineers.
- Working within an agile SW development model.
- Conforming to Software Design Life Cycle (SDLC) processes such as documentation of Software Requirements, Architecture and Design Specifications, unit testing and participation in code reviews.
- Working in tandem with QA and product testing teams to help define effective testing techniques, review these plans, correct product defects and assist QA engineers in test strategies.
What do I need?
- Exceptional skills in writing C, C++, QT and QML.
- Strong direct low-level design experience with Linux OS development and toolchains for ARM processors.
- Strong experience in writing real-time application software for Linux OS.
- Experience with Audio and Video streaming protocols and associated technologies.
- Knowledge and experience of test-driven development methodologies.
- Excellent communication, documentation and team inclusion skills are required.
- Must have a 4-year degree in Computer Programming, Communications or Computer Science Engineering.
- Must be a seasoned professional software engineer with minimum 5 years of proven QT and C++ experience.
- An Australian Citizen, or an Australian Permanent resident.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ellen Hanratty on 03 9982 0303 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.