Kinexus is currently looking for security cleared Avionics Engineers to join a high profile Defence organisation for an initial 6 month contract, based in Western Sydney. This role is essential to the success of the project.
We are looking for an experienced Avionics Engineers to provide specialist advice for hardware design requirements, which will be implemented on one of the Australian Air Force's most mission critical platforms.
- Provide specialist engineering support services to the project
- Conduct design and development activities, compile test plans, participate in design reviews
- Provide technical and logistics solution
- Engineering investigation, review and approval in accordance with the Engineering Authority
- Perform contemporary engineering airworthiness activities using DASR Part 21J and Part M methodologies
Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified Avionics, Electrical or Electronics Engineer
- 5 plus years' experience working with the Defence Aerospace environment
- Engineering Design Review experience on Aircraft platforms
- Proven and relevant experience in DASR Part 21J or PartM
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Currently hold a Baseline or NV1 security clearance
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence sector. As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects, we have been actively engaging and working with in the Australian Defence Industry for over 17 years.
We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Adrian Broadhead on 02 9492 7519 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.