It’s here. Today we release our Kinexus Defence Industry Insights - Third Edition! We are excited to share our intel with the industry, particularly during this time of significant change and expansion. With the recent announcement of major project LAND 400 and the imminent release of SEA 5000, as well as structural reform, the Defence Sector will present a wealth of challenges and opportunities. However, one of the most noteworthy challenges will be a shortage of skilled workers.Keep reading
What sets us apart? INTEL.
We have more experience providing people to the Defence sector than anyone else in Australia. We know more of the people who are experts in this space, and can truthfully claim that we have access to intel that others will never have.
Here are the facts.
- 15 years in Defence – many of our consultants have worn a uniform.
- 16 dedicated consultants – more than all of our competitors put together.
- 4 specialist teams – Land, Sea, Air and ICT, we’re experts, not generalists.
- 20,000 plus conversations a year – giving us a unique ability to inform and influence the entire community.
- Exclusive network of security-cleared professionals
Kinexus has a unique view of the industry. We are passionate about working to deliver an effect over the long term to ‘de-risk’ the human resource process in Defence Industry. We see ourselves as enablers to the Australian Defence sector. We’ve got our finger on the pulse across the whole sector, from government to suppliers to personnel. We collect and collate extensive intel. We amalgamate this well of knowledge, connecting the dots to help improve Australia’s Defence capability.
We came from Defence. We live for Defence.