The wonderful world of defence in Australia offers candidates huge variety in projects, technology and location, not to mention methods of engagement. Full time, part time, contracts (short or long term), fixed term and permanent. What do these terms mean, and what are the positives and negatives for you?Keep reading
What sets us apart? INTEL.
We have more experience providing people to the Defence sector than anyone else in Australia. We know more of the people who are experts in this space, and can truthfully claim that we have access to intel that others will never have.
Here are the facts.
- 15 years in Defence – many of our consultants have worn a uniform.
- 16 dedicated consultants – more than all of our competitors put together.
- 4 specialist teams – Land, Sea, Air and ICT, we’re experts, not generalists.
- 20,000 plus conversations a year – giving us a unique ability to inform and influence the entire community.
- Exclusive network of security-cleared professionals
Kinexus has a unique view of the industry. We are passionate about working to deliver an effect over the long term to ‘de-risk’ the human resource process in Defence Industry. We see ourselves as enablers to the Australian Defence sector. We’ve got our finger on the pulse across the whole sector, from government to suppliers to personnel. We collect and collate extensive intel. We amalgamate this well of knowledge, connecting the dots to help improve Australia’s Defence capability.
We came from Defence. We live for Defence.