Disclaimer: this article is not so much about being “single and ready to mingle” as it is about workforce trends and changes in the Australian Defence Industry. If that’s not what you were expecting, we’re sorry to disappoint, but we think you’ll find it super interesting anyway! We are living in the “Tinder Generation” of workforces. It might sound like a strange analogy, but it works. As a society, we have a stronger sense of entitlement and choice than ever before – thanks to the rise of technology, and the sense of instant gratification that comes with it. Everyone always has one eye open for the next opportunity. Will the next swipe be better? Could another job be better?Keep reading
What sets us apart? INTEL.
We have more experience providing people to the Defence sector than anyone else in Australia. We know more of the people who are experts in this space, and can truthfully claim that we have access to intel that others will never have.
Here are the facts.
- 18 years in Defence – many of our consultants have worn a uniform.
- 20 dedicated consultants – more than all of our competitors put together.
- 4 specialist teams – Land, Sea, Air and ICT, we’re experts, not generalists.
- 20,000 plus conversations a year – giving us a unique ability to inform and influence the entire community.
- An exclusive network of security-cleared professionals
Kinexus has a unique view of the industry. We are passionate about working to deliver an effect over the long term to ‘de-risk’ the human resource process in Defence Industry. We see ourselves as enablers to the Australian Defence sector. We’ve got our finger on the pulse across the whole sector, from government to suppliers to personnel. We collect and collate extensive intel. We amalgamate this well of knowledge, connecting the dots to help improve Australia’s Defence capability.
We came from Defence. We live for Defence.