In the three years since the Defence White Paper was published the Defence Industry has evolved in many ways. Increased federal funding and prioritisation have resulted in growth across the industry, which presents a wealth of opportunities and challenges. To help inform the industry we serve, we published our fifth edition of the Kinexus Defence Industry Insights in February 2019. In compiling the publication, we conducted a detailed analysis of the hiring intentions of defence engineering and technology companies by consulting business leaders and managers about their hiring intentions over the next 12 to 18 months. We found that:Keep reading
What sets us apart? INTEL.
We have more experience providing people to the Defence sector than anyone else in Australia. We know more of the people who are experts in this space, and can truthfully claim that we have access to intel that others will never have.
Here are the facts.
- 18 years in Defence – many of our consultants have worn a uniform.
- 20 dedicated consultants – more than all of our competitors put together.
- 4 specialist teams – Land, Sea, Air and ICT, we’re experts, not generalists.
- 20,000 plus conversations a year – giving us a unique ability to inform and influence the entire community.
- An exclusive network of security-cleared professionals
Kinexus has a unique view of the industry. We are passionate about working to deliver an effect over the long term to ‘de-risk’ the human resource process in Defence Industry. We see ourselves as enablers to the Australian Defence sector. We’ve got our finger on the pulse across the whole sector, from government to suppliers to personnel. We collect and collate extensive intel. We amalgamate this well of knowledge, connecting the dots to help improve Australia’s Defence capability.
We came from Defence. We live for Defence.